Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Catch-Up

September was a crazy month. It flew by so quickly that I barely had a chance to take pictures of anything (not to mention that we didn't have time to do anything besides the basics of housework and schoolwork).

 Katie had twice weekly doctor appointments most weeks, on top of her twice weekly therapy appointments. And she was sick for half the month, with daily vomiting due to car sickness and gagging on her food. Trying to get a child to gain weight, who routinely rejects meals, can be incredibly frustrating.

Trying on maternity clothes at Target... check out at the baby bump! (Don't mind the weird look on my face... I was taking this pic to ask Mark about the shirt. ;-)

Homemade donuts for breakfast.  The kids have my pregnancy cravings to thank for a lot of yummy food coming through the kitchen! 

On an afternoon family walk at our local bike trail, we saw hundreds of goats eating up the weeds. It was amazing how many goats there were. 

1 comment:

  1. Some great points here and suitable pictures too. these are making this post is so special for the readers of this blog. It's often disturbing knowing how many people sign things they don't understand the implications of. I like this theme just fine. It feels very spacious. Thanks for sharing
    Thanks for such an open behind-the-scenes look at not just the process, I feel best about it. This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again.

    ReplyDelete