Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sunday Fun

Mark left for a weeklong business trip last Sunday. I had a bit of apprehension in the weeks leading up to this time. I've never been on my own with three kids (or any kids) for that long. Now that the week is over, I can report that everything went well and we  had a great time. I kept the kids really busy so they didn't have time for any shenanigans! 

The best day of all was the first day without Mark. We dropped him off at SFO early in the morning, then stopped by Krispy Kreme on the way back from the airport (my apologies to the boys' Sunday School teachers!)


Lucy's first doughnut (she only had a few pieces). She loved it.

 We met a tarantula on the way up the driveway to church. We stopped and got out to follow him around a bit. 

 After church, naps and quiet time, we went to our a car show in our town. This was the boys' favorite car, and the owner even let them hop inside.


1 comment:

  1. Eeek, I hate spiders - I am hoping that tarantula is not visiting San Jose :)

    ReplyDelete