Sunday, January 24, 2010

Potty Training Update - One Week Later

It's been a week since I decided to end the 3-day potty training and go with the flow (pun intended). Things have been going really well with Ben's potty progress, a lot better than I expected. He can hold his pee for at least an hour and a half, and we've had only one accident a day since last Sunday. We've gone on with life as normal and I didn't stay home like I said I would, but instead I took the boys grocery shopping, to Target, to Bible study, and to the playground (during the hour-long respite from rain this week). Ben always stayed dry while away from the house, and he had no problem going pee in public restrooms (it took Tommy a month before he would willingly go potty in public). He usually stays dry during naps and wakes up dry in the morning about 50% of the time! He's also been pooping in the potty about 50% of the time. He's improving noticeably every day, which is more than I could ask for. He still doesn't tell me when he has to go pee or poo, but I know that will come in time. I'm so proud of my potty pro!



No comments:

Post a Comment