Sunday, April 11, 2010

Paint Weekend

Just a few photos from this weekend's paint work. Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures because I was too busy doing the painting to take pictures of it. We had the perfect amount of friends and family come over to help us and we all got everything painted this weekend. I think we all had had special satisfaction painting over these walls. More pictures to come once the sun comes back out. The house currently has very poor lighting, so I wasn't able to take good pictures of the finished rooms on this rainy day.




3 comments:

  1. Love your blog site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you had a productive rainy weekend. I love rain, but not in the middle of April when I expect to be outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:30 PM

    This is a wonderful blog!

    You won't want to do this now that the walls are done but it might be a fun thing to do later on....we let our kids and neighborhood kids come over and write Bible verses on the walls and then we sealed them in with paint. It is nice to know the verses are under there.

    Looking forward to the next pics.

    ~Barbara Berger

    ReplyDelete