Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wet Paint!

Img_4289
This weekend was Mother's Day, but Autumn and I decided to postpone it until next weekend. See, this weekend my parents were out of town for the first time in years. It was a golden opportunity to sneak into their house and do all the odd jobs that needed to get done without them knowing, including painting their bathroom. In truth, Autumn and I spent time with grandma while Tommy did most of the painting. Oh, and Nemo ate plants in the backyard.Img_4303 9 AM to 10 PM on both Sat and Sun, but it was worth it. Good job Tommy!



Dad was in New Mexico giving his Love Relationships talk at  the "Steeling the Mind" conference by Compass. From what I hear, it is spectacular! Soon, they will have DVDs of the talk available.



The talk was a big success and Mom and Dad are are home safe, which Autumn and I are very thankful for!



Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment