Monday, April 30, 2007

The twins have arrived!


Img_3853Last Thursday Autumn and I received our new iMacs to replace our 3-year-old PCs. We made the switch over to Macs. Autumn used a Mac for a year at her work, and I have been on a Mac laptop for a few months. Our experiences made both of us eager for this move.  24" screens and a screaming fast system. And we are running Windows XP on our systems too, for the few times we need to use an app from it. What more could one want?


Don't worry... we are not going to become one of those obnoxious people that wear buttons that say "Ask me why I love my Mac?"


Img_3780

In other news, Tommy has a cold. He is very snarfly and fussy, coughing, sneezing and sniffling often. It is very sad.


To cheer him up, we officially made the Mac laptop Tommy's computer. Now he can join us in playing computer games.


Oh, and don't forget to ask me why I love my Mac. :)


Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment