Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ben's 5th Birthday Interview



So how do you think it'll feel to be five?
Really good. I’ll still think I’m 4 and a half.

What kinds of things can you do now that you’re almost five that you couldn’t do when you were littler?
Climb really really high. Like on top of the redwood tree. On top.

What is your favorite color?
Blue and green. (Do you have a favorite between those?) Light blue.

What is your favorite food?  
Candy cane.

What is your least favorite food?  
Mushroom soup.

What is your favorite book?
Berenstain Bears.

What is your favorite toy?
Really cool Transformers. Actually, no. I mean really cool water guns.

Do you have any friends? Who are they?
Of course. Gabriel and The Halls. And Hannah. and Kurt & Meghan. 

What is your favorite thing to do?
To go to fun places with with you and Dad, like Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.

What is your favorite thing about yourself?
That I can climb so well. 

What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play tag with Dad.

Where is your favorite place to go?
The Jungle.

What do you want to do for a job when you grow up?  
Take care of my kids. (But what will you do for a job?) Get money for working at Oracle.

Where do you want to live when you grow up?  
I want to live in this house when you guys move out.

Do you think you’ll get married when you grow up? Who do you think you’ll marry?
Yeah! (Who?) You know. (No I don’t). Claire, of course.

How old will you be when you get married?
86. (86 is really old to get married. It might be better to get married when you're a bit younger.) Oh. How old was Dad when he got married? (26.) Okay, then 28.

Where do babies come from?
God and their mom’s tummy.

Is there anything you’re afraid of?
Tommy scaring me. And spooky caves.

If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? 
A sick baby dog. So people could take care of me.

What do you love most about your siblings? 
(Tommy) Because he picks me up and hugs me and is really kind to me when he leaves for somewhere.
(Baby M) She’s so cute!

What do you like learning about?
Baby puppies.

What makes you very happy?
Tommy being really kind to me and picking me up.

1 comment:

  1. So cute. Love the quote about working for Oracle. Happy birthday, Ben!

    ReplyDelete